- This event has passed.
GBA: Blockchain 101 Certification Course for Executive and Government personel
December 9 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm UTC-5
This is a full one-day course that conveys the following information to students:
• Why care about blockchain?
• What is blockchain?
• Government use cases, benefits, and risks
• Examples of current real-world use and adoption of blockchain technology
• Blockchain architectureSmart contracts
• Data storage on blockchain
The feedback from previous students that took this course has been extremely positive and they were emphatic that many others in government leadership and business executives should take this course. The biggest take aways the students articulated were that blockchain technologies:
• Are a complete paradigm shift in how people establish & maintain trust in business processes
• May impact virtually every aspect of how the government does business
• Have the potential to result in exponential improvements to the cost, speed and reliability of government processes, and
• Will require significant education, training, and building sponsorship to implement solutions
• $295 GBA Member
• $395 Non-GBA Member